Framework is an advisory and analytics firm that helps companies create value by incorporating sustainable business practices. Our clients are represented in the Fortune 100, S&P 500, and the Dow Jones Sustainability Index, and we are strategic counsel to the U.S. Network of the United Nations Global Compact.
Working at Framework means joining an entrepreneurial, respected team of talented experts committed to making a difference in the world and having fun while we do it. We operate with a high degree of loyalty from our clients and a high level of trust in one another. We are a woman-owned business, a certified Great Place to Work, were ranked #2 on the Fortune Best Small Workplaces list in 2016, and have also been honored by the American Psychological Association with a Psychologically Healthy Workplace award.
The individual selected will need to:
- Possess or rapidly develop a broad understanding of the sustainability/ESG landscape, terminology, and issues and their associated risks and opportunities for companies.
- Recognize the overlaps between executives’ needs and Framework’s value proposition, and help to frame and package our offerings.
- Identify new market opportunities for Framework to grow our revenues, margins, and positive impact.
- Provide guidance on additional sales resources to be secured, materials needed, and complementary sales and marketing campaigns.
Sales leadership (80%)
- Identify leads; initiate contact via phone, email, and other means; and secure meetings with senior executives to propose solutions packages
- Help assess opportunities to increase value offered to clients and build on existing relationships.
- Assist with negotiations to contract with prospective clients.
- Collaborate with Framework team members to continually evolve our offerings, align our marketing and sales efforts, and positively differentiate the firm.
Visibility and partnership opportunities (20%)
- Continually scan the competitive and market landscape and provide insights with regard to risks and opportunities for Framework positioning.
- Identify and introduce Framework to influential organizations and thought leaders with platforms who can provide visibility to Framework’s brand and content among strategic audiences.
- Hep secure, where appropriate, speaking engagements for Framework’s senior team members to raise visibility and credentials of the firm and its leaders among prospective clients.
- Deep interest in purpose-driven work; willingness to grow, learn, and share knowledge continuously, in both business sustainability and sales methodologies.
- High level of proficiency with technology, CRM usage, and tracking/reporting sales activities.
- Professionalism in written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective self-management and accountability.
- High ethical standards, including honesty and transparency.
- Team player able to balance independent production and collaborative success.
- Experience selling professional services or developing business/partnerships for cause-focused organizations strongly desired.
How to apply:
Please send the following materials to Ryan Brandenburg at email@example.com.
- One-page cover letter
- Two employer or client references
Finalists will be asked to take a StrengthsFinder assessment. Candidates must have full US work authorization without need of sponsorship.
No phone calls, please.
Framework LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diversity and create an inclusive work environment for all our team members.