help us work smarter and better; help us grow
Are you passionate about making the world a better place? Do you want to work with committed, thoughtful, and collegial team members to deliver exceptional value to clients? Then FrameworkESG may be the place for you!
At FrameworkESG, our mission is to advocate for a better world through better business. We are a specialty consulting firm that helps clients understand and address the ever-evolving expectations of businesses in society.
Since our founding in 2003, we have built a curious and supportive culture that enables our people to bring their best thinking to our clients, helping them meet stakeholders’ expectations and advance their business objectives. We are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and reward curiosity, initiative, and responsiveness. Framework employees support each other, are accountable to each other, and value each other’s thinking and contributions no matter where they sit or where they stand.
We seek an organized, detail-oriented, and proactive Project Coordinator (PC) to support internal and client projects while honing their project-management and systems-analytics skills.
responsibilities of the project coordinator
The PC is an integral part of our sales process and the direct link between the business development, client services, and operations teams. You will own many of our client service templates and reports. In addition, you will support the Client Service Manager (CSM), the Managing Director, Operations, and Chief Growth Officer (CGO) with internal projects.
- Coordinate, manage, and support proposal development
- Assist CGO with sales data management and analytics so we can better understand our clients and their needs
- Maintain and own our standard proposal templates so our team can respond thoroughly and efficiently to requests
- Support CGO in ongoing projects and objectives
- Maintain our standard services templates to ensure that the evolution of and innovations in our work become part of our standard services
- Create and maintain project financials, budget analyses, and analytics for the Leadership Team
- Support the onboarding of new clients and employees in a manner conducive to developing and maintaining long-term relationships
- Work with project leads to set up and close out projects in our systems
- Maintain workload management systems, earmarking issues for the CSM
- Schedule and set agendas for client service team meetings
- Support CSM in ongoing projects and objectives
- Coordinate with the MDO to establish and maintain invoice schedules for clients
- Serve as point of contact for MDO on all matters related to invoicing and supplier management
You are proactive, confident, and have a positive, team-oriented mindset. You are habitually organized, self-motivated, and detail oriented. You are an excellent communicator, give and receive feedback effectively, and are proficient at managing multiple workstreams at once. You work effectively with others at all levels in the company to solve problems while strengthening relationships. You are comfortable in a fast-paced, changing environment with a wide variety of work. You operate with the highest integrity and ethics.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Two plus years of relevant professional experience; ESG-related experience a plus
- Proficient with MS Office, intermediate to advanced experience with Excel and PowerPoint; Experience with Asana, Slack, and Box a plus.
Working at Framework
We are guided by our values: Relationship’s rule. Learn every day. Take initiative. Be nimble.
We seek mutual understanding and value collaboration, communication, and learning.
We are intentional about creating positive team and exceptional client experiences.
We celebrate wins big and little.
While the pandemic has transformed how people around the world work, it has only reaffirmed and reinforced our commitment to nurture a supportive work culture. In response to the pandemic, we tested and deployed new systems that foster collaboration, boost learning, and ease information sharing. For our mental and physical wellbeing, we created events such as our Step Away from the Desk! movement program; rolled out nutrition coaching, virtual socials, and games; and provided stipends to support comfort and productivity in home-office environments. Post pandemic, we expect many of these changes to endure. If anything, the experience has deepened our understanding of the vital links between work, play, creativity, and overall wellness.
Firm members hail from across the United States: Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Texas, and Washington. Like many, we continue to work from our homes. We will explore returning to offices or employee hubs when it is safe to do so.
compensation and benefits
We offer a competitive compensation and bonus package commensurate with relevant experience; generous paid time off that includes all federally recognized holidays; healthcare and retirement plans, profit sharing, flexible work location and arrangements, and stipends for home office and professional development.
FrameworkESG is committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and supportive team of dedicated, passionate professionals. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
To be considered for this position, please apply with your résumé and a cover letter here.