HELP US WORK SMARTER AND BETTER; HELP US GROW
Are you passionate about making the world a better place? Do you want to work with committed, thoughtful, and collegial team members to deliver exceptional value to clients? Then FrameworkESG may be the place for you!
At FrameworkESG, our mission is to advocate for a better world through better business. We are a specialty consulting firm that helps clients understand and address the ever-evolving expectations of business in society.
Since our founding in 2003, we have built a curious and supportive culture that enables our people to bring their best thinking to our clients to help them meet stakeholders’ expectations and advance their own business objectives. We are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and reward curiosity, initiative, and responsiveness. Framework’s people support each other, are accountable to each other, and value each other’s thinking and contributions no matter where they sit or where they stand.
The founder/CEO and chief growth officer (CGO) seek a creative problem-solver with excellent judgment and impeccable organizational and communication skills to support them in every aspect of their work, help them to be more effective and efficient, to create the space for them to think and bring the highest possible value to the firm’s clients, many of which are household brands and global companies. If this sounds like you, please read on!
As executive assistant to the CEO and CGO, you will be an integral part of our work to set strategy, steer the firm’s culture, and grow the business.
- Communicate with the firm’s staff, clients, and other key stakeholders on behalf of the CEO and CGO. Work collaboratively with the head of operations, operations staff, and the client services team members to ensure the smooth running of the organization.
- Handle daily administrative duties that include managing an active and frequently changing calendar of appointments; composing correspondence; arranging travel; preparing itineraries and agendas; and compiling documents for meetings.
- Prepare reports, presentations, charts; prepare and coordinate oral and written communication with internal and external parties at all levels.
- Coordinate and manage internal and external events such as staff retreats and client meetings, overseeing all scheduling, communication, technology, logistics and related follow-up activities.
- Support the CEO and CGO in external commitments, including service on external clients, committees and other groups, and occasional personal requests.
- Assist in the development of internal communications and presentations
- Assist the CGO in business-development efforts, including the development of capabilities presentations, proposals, and marketing materials. In addition, potentially:
- Analyze data regarding sales performance, activity, and company/client trends
- Support in building reports, trend analysis and data analysis; extract and transform data into meaningful insights
- Maintain and troubleshoot content, dashboards, and reports in HubSpot
- Support our contracting process with clients and suppliers.
- Pitch in wherever and whenever needed to serve client objectives and elevate Framework’s brand and profile.
You are proactive, confident, discreet, a creative problem solver. You are an excellent communicator, are comfortable interacting with top executives and their staff members, have excellent judgment, operate with the highest integrity and ethics, can say no with kindness. You can work effectively with others at all levels in the company and within our clients to solve problems while strengthening relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, statistics, analytics or related field, or equivalent experience (e.g., associates plus paralegal certificate); three to five years of relevant experience supporting executives or attorneys. Legal assistant or paralegal experience a plus.
- Proficient with MS Office, intermediate to advanced experience with Excel. Experience with asana, slack, box a plus.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills a must.
- Clear and professional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and team player skills.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Framework offers competitive compensation commensurate with relevant experience and a benefits package that includes generous paid time off, healthcare, bonus, 401(k) plan, profit sharing, a flexible work environment, and home-office and professional development stipends.
FrameworkESG is committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and supportive team of dedicated, passionate professionals. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
To apply for this position, please send your résumé and a cover letter to careers@frameworkESG.com.