Are you passionate about making the world a better place? We are looking for a candidate who will enjoy working in a collegial environment for a firm whose mission is to promote sustainability.
FrameworkESG is a next-generation consultancy that helps companies manage risk and gain strategic advantage by proactively engaging, communicating, and managing to address new social, environmental, and economic realities.
In our sixteen years in business, we at FrameworkESG have built a culture in which our people help clients solve thorny problems and diverse challenges in a friendly, curious, and collaborative atmosphere. We are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and reward hard work, dedication, responsiveness, and self-starters. It is crucial that you are a great teammate; Framework’s people value each other’s thinking and contributions no matter where they sit or where they stand.
The opportunity: We are seeking an Intern (undergraduate, graduate or recent graduate) who seeks to acquire Operational and Administrative experience while gaining exposure to a small business environment.
The Impact: As an intern, you will be assisting the Managing Director of Operations and Operations Coordinator in order to increase efficiency. You will have the opportunity to develop a greater understanding of the ESG Operations landscape.
- Location: Stamford, CT
- Schedule: 15 to 20 hours per week, flexibility Monday through Friday
- Start Date: Immediately
- Schedule to be discussed upon hire
What you’ll do:
- Assist with Operational/HR tasks and projects
- Support management of facilities, systems and processes
- Receive, distribute, and send mail
- Coordinate internal travel arrangements
- Document management and file organization
- Attend to technical issues with computers, systems, printers, and phones
- Assist with internal and external communication
- Develop Operations manual and guideline document
- Pitch in wherever and however to help meet guidelines
- Provide logistical support for events and additional projects
Note: Interns also have opportunities to join in internal meetings, client calls, training webinars, and Framework’s social activities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel (spreadsheet support), PowerPoint
- Interest or coursework related to Human Resources, Business Operations, Accounting, Finance
- Previous experience in administrative support or office operations 2-4 years
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort with handling technology—office hardware, software and distributed networks
- Fast learner and can easily acquire new systems or processes
- Collaborative yet able to work individually
- Sound judgment, diplomacy, and high professional ethics and integrity; discrete with client information
- Highly strategic and analytical; can synthesize information and offer recommendations/solutions
- Action-oriented, self-motivated, organized, and detail-oriented
- High emotional intelligence and strong interpersonal skills
- Candidates must have the unrestricted right to work in the United States.
To apply: Send résumé and cover letter, and works sample (maximum 600 words) detailing your interest in the position to careers@frameworkESG.com by February 14, 2020.
- Email subject line should be “2020 Operations Internship [last name] – Stamford”
- Cover letter should contain:
- Why do you want to work at Framework ESG?
- Two things that drive you crazy
- Where do you see yourself in 2 years?
FrameworkESG is committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and supportive team of dedicated, passionate professionals. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.